Forums

6 posts

1 sound
    9 posts
    Woman Poem

I'd like a woman to speak this in a fairy tale type of voice, or however really.
    I'd like to use it in an electronic song.
    Be very happy to hear it.
    Cheers

Words for Song

The sound of an endless love
    growing inside an infinity of island universes
    Allowing all causality to dream
    without any boundaries of the mind
    Connecting the fractal heart
    to manifest endless realities
    without limit across space and time

1 sound
    9 posts

Here is the song almost finished in case it might help.

https://soundcloud.com/touchtheuniverse/island-universes?in=touchtheuniverse/sets/touch-the-universe-playlist

5 sounds
    4 posts

Uploading a version now. I read it as if I were reading to a child. If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I'm happy to do another version. smile

~ Lady Imperatrix

I think, therefore I Art.
    1 sound
    9 posts

Thank you so much! That sounds quite interesting. I'll check your page to see if its out.

1 sound
    9 posts

I was hoping you could watch this video clip at this specific time point https://youtu.be/0kJxTQcuUMM?t=262

I get the poem inspiration from this song and I was hoping to come close to the tonality of it, if possible. The best way I can describe it is a fairy tale voice, lol, but its probably a lot better to just hear it yourself, haha.

I was wondering if you were willing to give it another try. If not, I'll see if I can go with what you already did.

Cheers,

5 sounds
    4 posts

Hi, apologies for the delay, I've been out of town. But I listened to the clip of Infected Mushroom (great choice by the way grin ), and I will give it another go. The other might work but I think I could do it with a bit more "mystic" or "magical" tone to it. I should have that up tomorrow at the latest. Then let me know what you think and we'll take it from there. Sound good? smile

I think, therefore I Art.

6 posts