Forums

9 posts

0 sounds
    5 posts
    Looking for a sparkle-star ding sound

Hello everyone! Im new around here and been exploring all the amazing sounds. Before posting, I tried to search for a certain sound that I hear in music but I can't figure out what it is. I put a link in here to a youtube that has the sound at the beginning of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiBMKY3niQ&t=3s

Thanks!

57 sounds
    16 posts

Do you mean that ascending sound, or the synth/bell sounding instrument that plays the opening riff? I have a synth that sounds very close to that, if it's what you're looking for, if not i'll keep looking.

181 sounds
    54 posts

FM Bells / synth Glockenspiel

0 sounds
    5 posts

yeah the bell/ding noise at the beginning

0 sounds
    5 posts

f-r-a-g-i-l-e wrote:
    Do you mean that ascending sound, or the synth/bell sounding instrument that plays the opening riff? I have a synth that sounds very close to that, if it's what you're looking for, if not i'll keep looking.

you have too many sounds I tried looking for it under your name

177 sounds
    27 posts

Yeah, FM synth bell. Get an FM synth or sample.

0 sounds
    5 posts

Thanks for the responses and yeah all of those do work well with what I am looking for! I wonder why I like that sound?? maybe as a baby hearing dings and stuff lol.

57 sounds
    16 posts

worded that sentence weird, sorry, I had not uploaded the sound let but I just sent it into moderation. it's tagged with your name and should be at the top of my list. I play through an octave of two different synths that i thought might work for you, and also played the opening riff of the song you gave the link to (which i quite like btw it's interesting). if you need me to make any changes, let me know.

0 sounds
    5 posts

thanks for all the sounds and links everyone! Y'all are awesome!

9 posts