1 post

  • avatar
    0 sounds
    3 posts
    Looking for those sounds

    Hi everyone,

    I'm totally new here, even if I created my account some time ago.
    I've been looking for some kind of sounds you can find on those cinematic videos on youtube.
    Here is a link, if you don't see what I'm talking about:

    I know about the whooshes, but I was wondering if there was a special term for those higher pitched sounds. Some seems to be paper, but for the others I have no idea.

    Thanks in advance !
    Have a good day smile

    1 post