Forums

12 posts

5 sounds
    61 posts
    Echo, Echo, Echo

Hello Freesounders. I am looking to collect a number of voices saying the words "Echo, Echo, Echo." A variety of voices would be awesome. If you are up for it, please do record and post up a CC0 clip with your rendition - and post a link to it in this thread. This is for an amateur project. Thanks very much!

Say:

Echo echo echo

Then say it again, in various ways, some mysterious, some scary, some weird, any emotion you want to try:

echo, echo, echo

5 sounds
    61 posts

looking for creative folks to record aforementioned audio - bump!

If you upload your recording to this forum (cc0 is needed) please do let me know in this thread.

Many thanks! Hoping to get a selection of voices.

165 sounds
    74 posts

Hi Zatar,

Here you go:

https://freesound.org/people/sagetyrtle/sounds/476551/

Sage

5 sounds
    61 posts

Thank you very much! What you did is excellent!

I am hoping to get a few more voices, so please, to anyone else who likes to play with voices, add your contribution and let me know.

Thanks again, sagetyrtle!

165 sounds
    74 posts

Hi Zatar,

You bet. I have a bit of free time right now, so I'm up for doing other requests if you've got them.

Sage

5 sounds
    61 posts

Looking for a few more voices. Please see above - and post up your own interpretation of Echo, Echo, Echo - then link it here! CC0 needed, please and thank you, everyone.

5 sounds
    61 posts

Looking for additional help with this request. If you would like to lend your voice, you may contact me by PM or else if you prefer, post up your audio on freesound as a cc0 work and link it back to here.

Many thanks! Let's see how many we can get!

724 sounds
    22 posts

Just curious, what project are you collecting these for? smile

5 sounds
    61 posts

Hello cabled,

This is a new segment I'm working on for my podcast - a segment in which I offer preview audio from future and past episodes. I'll send you a link to my show and some other details over PM!

Thanks! If you do record some echoes, please do post to FreeSound as a CC0 and add your link in this thread, too!

Many thanks! Would love to get several more contributors!

zatar

724 sounds
    22 posts

Sounds cool.

I just did a recording. No variations though. 😅
    Hope it's useful despite that, the German accent and my voice. 😄

https://freesound.org/people/cabled_mess/sounds/479129/

5 sounds
    61 posts

This is great. Thank you, cabled_mess, for the gift.

Still taking additional samples if anyone else has a little time and would also like to help out.

smile

5 sounds
    61 posts

If you are open to recording this track, please do PM for details. Looking for a few more voices.

12 posts