Forums

5 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    wanting music for opening and closing

Hi there,

First time here. I am looking for opening and closing music for home and Youtube videos.

I don't want to fall foul of Youtube's copyright provisions, but I am after something along the Fox movie opening music line. Maybe with variation to bypass the copyright. Or even Universal studios music. It needs to be happy. Most of my Youtube videos are Model railway based.

The opening needs to be about 12 - 15 seconds, and the closing 10 seconds long.

In the meantime I will keep searching through the Freesound catalogue.

Thanks.

PS. Maybe I could be directed to the Freesound section that caters form movie opening and closing music.

257 sounds
    140 posts

Try using advanced search. For example:

• search for tag 'music', under 20 seconds, sorted by rating

• At present, there are 98 pages of results, and you'll find something reasonable for using as opening or closing on about every 2 or 3 pages.

-- Keith W. Blackwell
    0 sounds
    2 posts

Thank you. I will try the search and see if there is anything that will suit my needs.

215 sounds
    128 posts

creating an opening or an end jingle is hard work. I know that because I did it several times. Can you explain more detailed for what purpose you need it and what style it should be. Really exactly the same style like 20 Century Fox?

Will this be a commercially used opening / ending? will it be for a youtube channel, etc?

215 sounds
    128 posts

by the way, if you're unsure. Here are my latest jingles that I've produced.

https://soundcloud.com/richardwroblewski/sets/jingles/s-FihBg

5 posts