Forums

4 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    An old, tired voice - (With Reward)

Hi everyone,
    I am currently looking for a voice actor for a line regarding a trailer to my new game which will be listed on the online games platform, Steam.
    The line is a mid to long sigh followed by the line "Let me tell you a story" in an tired old mans voice.
    The line can be done in an English or German accent and possibly American although I can not guarantee it will make it into final production.

The incentive:
    A full page of credit linking the users social media handle, name and/or freesound username before the games title sequence, a brief mention in the end of the trailer and a full thank you in the credits sequence in the game.

I am hard at work at finishing the project so there is a deadline of around 5 days or so.

If you want to directly email me your voice clip then please do so at oddfellows.software@yandex.com

Thank you all for your time.

1 sound
    4 posts

Can I do it? I have been voice acting for two years and I want to strengthen my career in Freesound.
    I have a good mic setup so my recordings are high quality. I am sure I will get your request in by today!

4 sounds
    56 posts

if You're still looking for a voice actor , just let me know what you want to have said.
    I can do an old man's voice rather easy

215 sounds
    128 posts

what about it? Did you get what you wanted? If the deadline has been canceled let us know.

4 posts