Forums

7 posts

1 sound
    1 post
    Needed: German Male Voices

We are working on a small documentary about a WWII fighter pilot from our region in Ontario, Canada. The goal is for the film to show at a documentary festival in southern Ontario. We've had two previous docs premier at this festival.

We are in need of a male, German-speaking voice (s) to bark out the following commands:

- drop it, drop it now
    - Drop the gun now
    - Drop it or I’ll shoot
    - There he is, after him
    - Get him
    - Go, go, go
    - Quickly
    - Faster, Faster

It’s a small-budget film, so the most we can offer is your name in the credits...and, of course, the pride (and fame?) that goes with being in a documentary!

If you can help out, please let me know.

Thanks so much,

Brian Long

2 sounds
    1 post

Hallo BrianJamesLong,

Is your thread still relevant?
    I'm a musician from Cologne, Germany.

I also work for a TV production company occasionally who has professional premises and equipment for voice recordings and dubbing.
    For sure I can ask my friend over there to record your requests together after the end of a working day. Do you have the final cuts with the scenes where those commands / words are spoken and can you send them to get the emotion right? Also: are those "German" actors seen in picture or will the German words be shouted from off-screen (-> synchronicity mouth/voice)?

Yours,
    Simon

1 sound
    1 post

Just saw this thread today because it got bumped by Simon. Likewise, if your post is still relevant and you need a backup you can contact me. (Working in an Animation Studio as animator and extra, so doing the voice over in production quality is a matter of Minutes).

Have a nice day!

211 sounds
    123 posts

Same for me. Do you need it spoken in english with a german accent or the equivalent in german?

211 sounds
    123 posts

Okay i'm on it. Be patient until saturday.

163 sounds
    138 posts

@Simon
    if you are looking for german speakers pls visit https://www.hoer-talk.de

211 sounds
    123 posts

Okay today i got the time to record all voices.

Here is the link to the pack
    https://freesound.org/people/balloonhead/packs/25167/

samples beginning with 01 have a slight eastgerman accent.
    Samples beginning with 02 are my normal deep voice.

7 posts