Forums

9 posts

3891 sounds
    31 posts
    Just lost my Job

Like many suffering without work I have been laid off.
    Times are gonna be real tough ahead and who knows what will happen, hopefully I can survive this but I'll do my best to upload often and moderate sounds often aswell.

Be safe everyone and take care.

J.P

0 sounds
    1 post

I lost mine 6 months ago. I'm ok because the wife is supporting me now. Not sure what your situation is, but take care~

-J.C

745 sounds
    178 posts

sorry to read that Erokia...
    real life is more important than Freesound though, don't worry if you have less time to upload and/or moderate. Freesound will remain here for whenever you need it!

frederic
    the freesound team
    3891 sounds
    31 posts

frederic.font wrote:
    sorry to read that Erokia...
    real life is more important than Freesound though, don't worry if you have less time to upload and/or moderate. Freesound will remain here for whenever you need it!

Couldn't agree with you more, I am not to worried though, I am pretty resourceful when situations like this arise.
    I'll be alright but I may or may not be on Freesound much, got some personal priorities to achieve in the next few months.

2071 sounds
    2234 posts

Sorry to hear, Erokia.
    Wishing you all the best and hope you manage to find something quickly.

I want to believe.
    17 sounds
    499 posts

That really sucks Erokia.

I'm very lucky. As an ancient retired hermit, lock-down has barely affected me and since I live sparsely I should outrun the economics. But that doesn't stop me feeling deeply for the situations of others.

Hope you find an opportunity to turn this downside into something new and positive.

Wibby.

Heaven in the sky is to die for, Heaven on earth is to live for.
    2563 sounds
    1192 posts

How sad to read Erokia and all the others who lost there jobs.

I hope the corona woes soon pass and you will find a job again.

For you a comforting part of the Netherlands in corona time. Not that it helps, but still .....

https://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/514161/

And don't forget: This too will pass.

To hear, you first have to listen
    121 sounds
    1573 posts

Sorry for that Erokia... sad

Hang in there, let's hope the current situation resolves itself at some point and you find a new way forward!

Bram

Admin | Support
    3891 sounds
    31 posts

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am grateful to have what I have right now and to be apart of this community of sound lovers.

Again, be safe everyone!

9 posts