Forums

10 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    The shirt on my back

Hello
    I have just received my freesound T-Shirt and
    the quality is wonderful.

Thank you for a great website / service and a good T-Shirt.

68 sounds
    13 posts

yeah, the shirts are really nice.. hq print as well

73 sounds
    88 posts

Hi,

Do you have a pic of one please?

Paul

Fender Rhodes Suitcase / Fender Rhodes Stage / Hohner E7 Clavinet / Yamaha DX7 Mk1 & DX21 / Mini Moog / Multi Moog / Korg Poly 61 / Roland Juno 6 / Roland XV5050 (module). Cubase Pro 8.5 / Sibelius 7. Dell Inspiron 3737, Windows 10 Professional, 1.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 64-bit, Intel Core i3.
    68 sounds
    13 posts

https://shop.spreadshirt.es/freesound

73 sounds
    88 posts

Cheers, they look good wink

Fender Rhodes Suitcase / Fender Rhodes Stage / Hohner E7 Clavinet / Yamaha DX7 Mk1 & DX21 / Mini Moog / Multi Moog / Korg Poly 61 / Roland Juno 6 / Roland XV5050 (module). Cubase Pro 8.5 / Sibelius 7. Dell Inspiron 3737, Windows 10 Professional, 1.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 64-bit, Intel Core i3.
    68 sounds
    13 posts

yea definitely worth the money and a great way to support freesound!

68 sounds
    13 posts

@toiletrolltube how long have you been wearing it then? to me the print (still) looks pretty decent.

68 sounds
    13 posts

toiletrolltube wrote:
    aerror wrote:
    @toiletrolltube how long have you been wearing it then? to me the print (still) looks pretty decent.

Probably about 4 years, but I'm not very careful with washing directions, everything at 60 degrees with mixed colours doesn't help. Honestly though, I wore it inside out from the beginning, I don't like people irl to know my internet life. Maybe my heart corrupted it. smile

LOL.. what's the point then to wear shirts with a print on it if you wear them inside out? wink

68 sounds
    13 posts

@toiletrolltube well, i get that this is a(n) (under)statement but for me t-shirt with prints have always been something like communication.

68 sounds
    13 posts

toiletrolltube wrote:But some of us (me included) are very shy. You might find that hard to believe.

not at all and don't get me wrong, i wasn't judging rather than pressing my point of view.

10 posts