Forums

5 posts

24 sounds
    4 posts
    New Volumes of Theremin Sounds

Been a long time, but now committed to providing multiple volumes of sounds from genuine theremins on an ongoing basis. My original intention was to supply lots of theremin samples at a time when sounds from actual theremins were fairly rare. Glad to see more thereminists have uploaded great stuff. I'll be uploading in packs, each containing a half-dozen files. Real Theremin Six Pack Volume 1 has just been submitted and awaiting moderation, but it should be available shortly. Stay tuned for Volume 2, coming very soon.

100% Genuine Theremin-generated sounds! Every sound here has been created on an actual theremin. I use different makes and models depending upon the type of sound. They are 100% theremin, 100% free, and 100% usable for any purpose whatsoever.
    3200 sounds
    11 posts

Thanks for sharing wink

24 sounds
    4 posts

Here comes Volume 2, a new six-pak of theremin sounds. It should complete the moderation process very shortly and be available. These sounds are all "HypnoTones," a kind of hypnotic, sci-fi, clichéd effect that has all sorts of uses. I've recorded each set in six different ranges, from the theremin's lowest to highest. Each set also makes use of 4 or 5 of the theremin's most varied waveform/tonal qualities.

100% Genuine Theremin-generated sounds! Every sound here has been created on an actual theremin. I use different makes and models depending upon the type of sound. They are 100% theremin, 100% free, and 100% usable for any purpose whatsoever.
    331 sounds
    2 posts

Infinite Thank you Brother ;happy

0 sounds
    1 post

Free Download ringtone 2020 Latest Ringtone Download Mp3 to your mobile and tablet. 2020 Latest Ringtone Download Mp3 ringtone free mp3 download - MP3 Ringtones 888 Plus
    Ringtone Download 2020, Latest Ringtone Download Mp3, Latest Ringtone Download 2020
    Download links : https://mp3ringtonesdownload.net/ringtone/2020-latest-ringtone-download-mp3.html
    ++++++++++++++
    #RingtoneDownload2020
    #LatestRingtoneDownloadMp3
    #LatestRingtoneDownload2020
    Hope You Enjoy!

5 posts