Forums

0 sounds
    1 post

Make it last!

0 sounds
    1 post

Excellent and deserving resource for me and my students. Happy to donate and I look forward to it.

0 sounds
    1 post

I just have paid this donation. smile
    Thank you for maintaining such and nice database of sounds.

2 sounds
    2 posts

I reckon a banner at the top or bottom and of pages, and on sound pages could be cool. Maybe some pages explaining the importance of donation linked to the homepage.

177 sounds
    27 posts

advertising on numerous other sound design sites. also advertising at music schools specifically engineering schools. also wearing the shirt outside in public tongue

0 sounds
    1 post

I am very new to freesounds.com I do plan on donating $10 u.s. dollars around December 25 to show my appreciation I'm not sure if it will be a yearly donation I am considering it stay blessed all n thanks much appreciated for this website 👍🏾🙏🏾😁

0 sounds
    1 post

The idea of giving is the best choice for me, as well as increasing the sale of products like caps, mugs, keychains and other products that may carry the logo of the project.

0 sounds
    1 post

I think this is an excellent idea. I've been using this site for about 6 years now and I greatly appreciate everything you all have offered. I honestly had no idea that there was an option to donate. However, I'll gladly be donating to the cause to help support a site that is helping so many others. Thank you all for your wonderful efforts.

3 sounds
    1 post

It's incredible how much expenses a project like Freesound actually creates. This is the best site for sound effects on the web. If 10 dollars per year help, gladly.

0 sounds
    1 post

Great idea) I'm relatively new here, so I support you guys!

0 sounds
    1 post

I just donated and I feel so good about it. Than you to FreeSound.

My Suggestions for the site's future: Add AdSense basic banner ads on the pages.
    For Regular users who have not donated can only download 10-20 loops per day.
    Any user who uploads sounds or donates gets Prime member who has no download limit.
    Premium users can activate monthly donation or give big donation to remove ads and get special icon in forums and get highlighted on front page in a list.

Thank you

21 sounds
    2 posts

Hey you guys, not sure if anyone has already mentioned this because its almost obvious, freesound should team up with audacity. audacity is a free open source audio program. most things about it is free, free to alter the code, free to download, free to enjoy etc. its a pretty nice program also, just like this site. their point is that they had volunteers pitch in to make the program free. there's more to it but that's all i got, just downloaded it now actually. Free audio.

https://www.audacityteam.org/