Forums

5 posts

1131 sounds
    7 posts
    Error - no possibility to desribe

Hi,

since few months I have repetive problem when I try to desribe uploaded fieldrecordings. The following monit shows:

"Server Error

Ouch.. we screwed something up! You found some part of Freesound that's broken.

Luckily, we'll get an email about it and we'll try to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, try some other parts of website we haven't managed to break yet."

Anyone?

1045 sounds
    2 posts

I had this trouble.
    Same error messages etc.

Finally, I found that the word "café" (accept in title)was refused in tags because accent.
    Maybe an accent in the words you try to tag or something like that ?

Arnaud

0 sounds
    17 posts

Hi!
    We're aware of this error that occurs when a non-english character (e.g. with accents) is added in the tags field. We're going to fix the underlying error so that you can post the sounds. In the future we will look at supporting accents and other characters in tags.
    In the meantime you should be able to submit the sounds if you remove accents or other character markings from the tags.

I'm a core freesound developer!
    1131 sounds
    7 posts

Thanks! It is possible I was using some Polish letters...

0 sounds
    17 posts

We've fixed this specific problem now. You'll no longer get the "Ouch.. we screwed something up" error if you enter characters with accents in them.
    For now, we'll report this to you as a problem to change. We're working on doing some upgrades to tags to allow additional characters in the future.

I'm a core freesound developer!

5 posts