Forums

10 posts

0 sounds
    1 post
    not quite the same as

That approach is a ton not quite the same as how I drew closer my before records, which is to have each melody stream into the following and have this repeating topic all through.

328 sounds
    2812 posts

I'm trying my hardest to figure out what it is you're trying to say here. Can you elaborate?

I am the thing that goes bump in the night...

46 sounds
    157 posts

I have a feeling this is a bot, Headphaze. (No downloads and date of post almost the same as date of registration.)

Give me a place to stand and a knob to tweak and I will create sub bass so loud the earth moves.
    328 sounds
    2812 posts

I had my feelings too. Although I stayed briefly optimistic. smile

Ahh, too often these bots show up around here. I don't understand these types of posts, because it seems quite useless from a spam point of view.

Luckily for a few months now, we've had a new system in place whereby forum posts by new users get moderated before publishing (since the calamity of Korean spam). That seems to have helped a lot. But it only catches posts which contain links.

245 sounds
    559 posts

Headphaze wrote:
    I don't understand these types of posts, because it seems quite useless from a spam point of view.

Easily said: first post spam circumvention, you could call it "a foot in the door" wink
    Once the first copy-paste/senseless/generic post gets through, the bots can follow through with real spam.

328 sounds
    2812 posts

Well that certainly makes sense.

load the cannon boys and girls.

977 sounds
    128 posts

marked as spam

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.
    245 sounds
    559 posts

...by the way, out of curiosity, try searching the net for "That approach is a ton not quite the same" wink

977 sounds
    128 posts

A quick search finds http://www.tv.com/general-tv-discussion/every-tune-feel-a-tad-bit-unique-i/topic/102-3415671/msgs.html (Freesound appears first)

After that there's then LOADS of leaks and illegal download sites for an Owl City album called Mobile Orchestra. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Orchestra

But it was released yesterday so do we still need those illegal downloads?

No.

Pretty interesting.

It also ends with a continuation of the 'That approach is a ton not quite the same as how I drew closer my before records':

...this ideally have every tune feel a tad bit unique in relation to the rest, regarding sonic palette," he shares. "There are melodies motivated from rock music.

weird

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.
    328 sounds
    2812 posts

kwahmah_02 wrote:
    ...this ideally have every tune feel a tad bit unique in relation to the rest, regarding sonic palette," he shares. "There are melodies motivated from rock music.

weird

Robot is broken smile

Beep boop

10 posts