Comments for sounds by ayamahambho

• 1

Just what I was looking for...thank you! :D

On sound: Heartbeat Loop
    afleetingspeck 1 year, 1 month ago

This is amayzhaang!

On sound: Heartbeat Loop
    ayamahambho 1 year, 2 months ago

@SiSnr. Just in case you are going to cross wrong borderlines of good taste. You are refering to website under my management and software develped by me for me and my team. We have over 20 years of experience with soundwork (and electronics) for health and consciousness, so we are not some "kids playing with". Some of our productions are being considered (by listeners and beta testers) to be much better than stuff from Monroe Institute (and I mean stuff they use on their advanced courses) and Monroe Products. You can visit our workshops on sonic brain entrainment methods to learn more and to become pro. First schedules are planned for next year (Europe).
    Download demo of BeeOne here:
    Full version includes preset saving and VST plugin.

And visit here:
    before you start making more jokes. ;-)

Stop advertising these funny toys like gnuaural. :-)))
    I decided to develop BeeOne because I needed something real and pro.

On sound: Meditation 2a
    SiSnr 1 year, 2 months ago

You must be using the wrong software.. you can get a good binaural beat gen called 'gnaural' for free at sourceforge. Once you've produced the underlying binaural track, you can export it as a wav to add to a production in studio software. And the underlying binaural beat track doesn't pan or phase, as long as the binaural is in audible range, you're fine. There's plenty of literature out there to get more educated about how binaural beats/BEE tech works with the brain, and how the brain is succeptable to frequencies, but try to avoid the websites that are trying to sell you the software for information on it.. They really don't know what they're babbling on about. Trust me. ;)

On sound: Meditation 2a
    ayamahambho 1 year, 2 months ago

Keep in mind few things.

1. Except "precise frequencies" there are frequency zones (both, for pitches and vibes), ratio zones for frequencies, coherence zones for gains and spatialization cues (pan, phase), and some other things, that go beyond harmonic series, resonances and brainwave ranges. Keep also in mind, that "sonic frequencies/vibes" is no the same thing as "brain frequencies"; otherwise you would be a robot with a bunch of simple switches. Brain responds to sound (and activities of consciousness), producing certain patterns, and these patterns may or may not share common spectral characteristics with sonic stimuli.

2. If this track was considered as "professional" (a matter of taste), it would be a part of professional album; just visit our bandcamp website. This one is a "raw test export", that in terms of "sonic mood" - fits descriptive area, which can be described as "Meditatiive".

3. Right now - our software uses so called "smart randomizer". Which means, that many things done randomly - in fact can fit precise expectations.

4. There is another aspect of all this. On first place - it's just a sonic pattern, exported from technical signal generator. These sounds can be used for what some folks describe as "meditation".

On sound: Meditation 2a
    SiSnr 1 year, 2 months ago

So if the frequencies are picked at random, you really have no idea of the effect.. So how can you call it 'Meditation'? You would need to know which frequencies you have used from beginning to end. For example, a typical BEE track for meditation would use frequencies that are between 4-7Hz apart. To entrain the brain frequency to a Theta state. You would be most effective doing this by bringing the frequency down from an Alpha. Being vague with this kind of technology is unsafe. Please be more aware/descriptive of your use of it.

On sound: Meditation 2a
    bhoodox 1 year, 2 months ago

beautiful

Erokia 1 year, 4 months ago

I like this alot, especially that high tone beep which my guess is you're phone receiving a text.

On sound: who's phone
    Gerent 1 year, 4 months ago

Thanks

ayamahambho 1 year, 5 months ago

yyy? @samdale, it's lossless in flac, not mp3 (nor from mp3).

samdale 1 year, 5 months ago

not in mp3 atleast for me :(

toiletrolltube 1 year, 5 months ago

Quite amazing. I'm not sure if I'm hearing birds, bubbles or an accumulator, or a combination of all three.

On sound: clay-in-water.flac
    hearstreble 1 year, 6 months ago

I LOVE this. Thank you!

jorickhoofd 1 year, 7 months ago

Awesome! I'm gonna use this in my game! Thanks a lot for sharing!

On sound: clay-in-water.flac
    _Ludo_ 1 year, 10 months ago

none of your loopable versions of her cats purr are mp3 ): Im a sad panda.

great loops though

anankalisto 2 years, 4 months ago

awesome excellent

On sound: clay-in-water.flac
    stratacus 2 years, 4 months ago

thanks!

ayamahambho 2 years, 5 months ago

Feel free to do it.

These sounds are made by a piece of software that I created recently. Generally I'm developing a multi-purpose engines for brain entrainment sonic environments according to specification I created some time ago. The specification and this software - are also great tools for learning and understanding basics of sound synthesis and processing, like AM/FM/PM modulations, and also - can be used for making funny sounds like you can hear.

The software is available for free:
    but I also put some info on freesound too:

For professional applications, visit here:

On sound: next bee
    ayamahambho 2 years, 5 months ago

Feel free to do it.

The software is available for free:
    but I also put some info on freesound too:

For professional applications, visit here:

rubcn 2 years, 5 months ago

thnx mate....very clean...Love you experiments.

On sound: clay-in-water.flac
    rubcn 2 years, 5 months ago

awesome!!!

Laora 2 years, 6 months ago

fantastic !!!!!! thank you very much

Enpitsu 2 years, 7 months ago

thx :D

ayamahambho 2 years, 7 months ago

I have no fear for dogs. They just talk sometimes too much (-;

BlackManatee 2 years, 7 months ago

Fantastic! Thank you for swallowing your fear, and facing the Dog in the Night with "communication" rather than confrontation! :-)

bmud 2 years, 7 months ago

I had to post this on every social media thing i had access to. Incredible!

On sound: clay-in-water.flac
    RaoulR 2 years, 10 months ago

very cool sound. Thank you.

On sound: clay-in-water.flac