Forums

0 sounds
    2 posts

can somebody please do a vocal tag with two words, 1) dj yahtzee 2) harbor rock studios. if this could happen it would be greatly appreciated, cause im young an no one i know has a good voice for that type of proccessing. thanks again

0 sounds
    2 posts

hi can someone please help me i need a sexy women voice with echos saying cheech santiago productions ......if u can help me i really appreciate it

0 sounds
    1 post

Can anybody make a vocal tag for me?

I want it to say "Sippi made this on" in a sexy female voice with a screwed sound effects towards the end of it

0 sounds
    1 post

Can Anyone make me a voice tag dat says freeky on da beat plz..

0 sounds
    4 posts

can any one make a audio voice for "WELCOME CLUBSIDE" for me.

Thanks in advance
    Shadab

0 sounds
    1 post

Could anyone make me a sample that says Charlie in a female voice?

0 sounds
    2 posts

if anyone could make me a female voice sample saying "supreme team" i would really appreciate it

0 sounds
    1 post

Hey guys!
    I was wondering if anyone had the skills to make a name tag saying "Ray" - u know, with that sexy female voice. And also one saying "Ray North" with the same voice. You might know the rapper Logic? Anyway he got this female voice just saying "logic" like very crisp... tongue

Thank u in advance
    Otto

0 sounds
    2 posts

HI there just wondering if i could get someone to say " DG Beatz " in a strong male voice and a sexy female voice. also another one saying " STAYHIGH " in cool sort of chill female and male voice Thanks smile - STAYHIGH

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi i was wondering if any body had the time could they do one in a sexy femal voice for me saying "this is Dj Inked "

0 sounds
    1 post

Can I get one saying "Paul The Imaginator Beats"

or "Imagine"

in a sexy female voice please and thank you.

0 sounds
    3 posts

Hi, could I please have 2 tags in a sexy female voice saying the following?

1)Dj Odyssey
    2)This is Dj Odyssey

and one in a mans voice saying:

"In the mix with"

Thank you

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi if somebody has time could you please make me a sexy female vocal tag. I would like for the tag to say "Big JD beats"
    Thank you

0 sounds
    7 posts

hello Im in need of a seductive female voice saying "superioorrr" with the ending being dragged out. Also: one saying "superiorrnateee" just like the first one. please reply, We can work out a deal too.

0 sounds
    1 post

please somebody help me.
    i have to create my own mixtape and i need ur help guys.
    please make me sexy girl sound says:

"DJ MissLee"

thanks a lot guys!

0 sounds
    1 post

Female Voice Beat Tag

hey there im a young beat maker and would really like someone to make a beat tag saying "Its fentse's Production" and also "Its Fentse" - thank you

email: fentse.seabelo@gmail.com

0 sounds
    2 posts

Hi if somebody has time could you please make me a sexy female vocal tag. I would like for the tag to say "Bigz On the beat"

0 sounds
    1 post

Hey! Can I please get a tag in a Sexy Female Voice that says "Ohhh this Go!" Thanks You Very Much!

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi Everybody,

I'm from The Netherlands and i would like to know if you can please help me to get a tag in a SEXY FEMALE VOICE that says ''TifsterBeatz'' or maybe ''Tifster on the beatz''. I would appreciate all the help from you guys!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Greetz from The Netherlands!

0 sounds
    1 post

Could I get one saying "Nico on the beat", would be greatly appreciated.