Forums

0 sounds
    1 post

hey guys I can do all of those if you haven't found anyone to but would need some compensation

103 sounds
    44 posts

If anyone needs female voice I can do it for free. Send me a message!

0 sounds
    1 post

Hello ,i need tags for me beats ,something sexy woman vocal,help
    Please wink !!!!

-Now is Drilling Beats !!
    -Product today !
    -To you like this Beat ?
    -Buy this now
    -Drillin
    -Want it now?

And initially more reluctant's not , it would be enough .PS : So, well done vocal fluency and sexy

thanks in advance DrillingBeats.

0 sounds
    1 post

Sexy Female Tags Needed Please!!!!!!

Peterson on the beat
    Africa Avenue Records

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

0 sounds
    2 posts

I have no idea if anyone still uses this site. But, I just need a female voice saying..."BBedits" in a sexy way. It's pronounced "bee bee edits." Id prefer the "s" at the end of "edits" to be a long "s" like "editssssss". Thank you, if I actually get a reply it will make my Christmas lol. Thanks.

0 sounds
    1 post

hi everyone. i was searching for hours trying to find sexy female sound effects and never found one. and then i ended up here and i hope someone is kind enough to grant my request. i was hoping for some sexy female voice saying "Access Granted" and "System Engaged". thankyou for whoever can give me.

0 sounds
    1 post

Hi all,

I Need a Sexy woman voice saying:

"You You on the beat"

0 sounds
    1 post

hey! i have tried to found a good producer tag for my new beat channel on youtube. Can somebody make a female producer tag for PendoBeatz. It has to say " Pendo on the beat ". For the Prize, first who makes it, i promise to subscribe him in yt.