Forums

3 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    Latex Glove Snap!

I'm wondering if anyone has ever created a good sample of latex being stretched and then snapping into place, such as the sound of a latex glove being put on (with a bit of dramatic exaggeration).

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." --Aldous Huxley
    121 sounds
    1545 posts

hahaha, what a wonderful exotic request smile

someone do this girl/guy a favor, I really want to hear that as well smile

OptionExplicit: you should do yourself a favor and look at the 'balloon' samples on the site. They could add a really extra dramatic sound to the rest of the thing you're doing.

*ahem*

http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/packsViewSingle.php?id=9

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    0 sounds
    2 posts

Ah! Excellent, Bram, thanks! I think I have a use for a couple of those.

It's all about knowing what to search for, isn't it? I serched for rubber and latex but never thought of balloon. Way cool.

If I could get some decent recording equipment, I could start adding to this most wonderful resource.

Until then, friends, start snapping on those latex gloves! It's for a good cause! tongue

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." --Aldous Huxley

3 posts