Forums

2 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    Requesting a shout.

Hey guys, new to the forums and I've found it about 10 minutes ago. From the looks of it I'll be on here a lot because there's a lot of things I have found useful for future productions already. Anyways, a short introduction then to the point (CTRL+F "point:" to skip, without the quotations) My name is Josh and I've been producing Electro, Dubstep and all around Complextro for about a year. I've really picked up on my skills at creating and mixing songs, my artist name is iiTzGh0st because I've had that name for about 9 years in my online gaming experiences. I've been playing guitar for 10 years and I've been playing piano for 3, since I was really young I've always loved music. But I guess this is getting kind of pointless so.

The point: I'm working on a song that will hopefully become a huge hit among my friends and old classmates and hopefully my town, all I need to actually give it that sort of "vibe" as you would say. Is for someone, male or female, to literally SCREAM out the words "It's a ghost!". It doesn't have to have any effects because I can do that on my own. I just sadly don't have any microphone to record the sound with properly.

Cheers.

Gh0st

1444 sounds
    109 posts

check my last upload

sound addictive human being...

2 posts