Forums

3 posts

3 sounds
    1 post
    Psychotic serial killer sample

Hey. I need a sample for a track I'm currently working on. It's going to be in the intro to set mood for the drop. I would've recorded the sample myself if it wasn't for my horrible spoken english.

So I need a sample, about 25 sec long. I want it to be like a psychotic serial killer talking to his victim. Due to lack of psychotic thinking from my side, I don't really know what I want to be said more than it should be something along the line of how he's going to kill his victim or something.

Does anyone feel up to record a sample like this for my track?

Thanks in advance!

12 sounds
    55 posts

i am in a psychotic mood ... but female. does it have to be a guy? (reply carefully or every psychotic female wannabe serial killer will post here) haha! just kidding ... good luck .. hope someone helps you smile

Some days you're the windscreen, others days you're the bug. Go figure...
    3 sounds
    11 posts

Are you still looking? If so, how graphic do you want this to be? Are you going for terror-inducing, nauseatingly horrific, vague and sinister? Do you want cold and emotionless, passionate and bloodthirsty, cackling and unhinged?

I'd love to give this a shot, if you're still looking. Villains are a specialty of mine.

3 posts