Forums

1 post

0 sounds
    1 post
    (Male) vocal request for track, details inside

Ok, I'm looking for vocals for a track I am making. I do not have the proper recording equipment and do not posses an accent less english voice, so I thought I would try it here.

I don't mind if it is a paid or non paid sample. I release some of my music on 12" but this has always been a break even thing for me. If you are willing to do it freely I can send you the 12" record if you want, if it ever gets released (which is probable, if I can work this idea into a song).

- Sample should be spoken in accentless English, british or american.
    - Style: Strong but relaxed voice, male
    - Have some silence between the lines, and a small silence for interpunctions (the last I can cerrect in production phase)

Since I know there are some voice actors here, a small fee can be discussed. If you want to head this way please upload about 4 lines of the text as a demo and PM me an amount you have in mind. Keep in mind with your offer that this is a hobby for me and profits are marginal in the amounts I'm pressing.

My soundcloud page is:
    https://soundcloud.com/sifres

As you can judge by the lyrics, it's a punk / illegal rave thing that I am aiming at:

"You are the party

You ARE the party

Show support

We need you

Parties are stopped, by ignorance

Parties continue, through perseverance

You have power

Power in numbers

You can stop the police

Stop the police

Show your support

Protect the generator

Protect the DJ

Do not become violent

Unless you need to

The police do not belong here

The police do not belong on a party

We are one

Stick together

Help each other

Form a line

Make some noise

We are the tribes

Our weapon is noise"

Thanks for reading and I am looking forward to hearing if anybody is interested in helping me!

1 post