Forums

9 posts

0 sounds
    4 posts
    Help with a sound

Hi every body!. Can you help me find a sound? The sound is from the cartoon "Family Guy", from Ernie the giant chicken, when Ernie screams.

Thank you very much! smile

1896 sounds
    1736 posts

something similar here ? ... http://www.freesound.org/search/?q=cock+crow

0 sounds
    4 posts

It's none of those sounds. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you. smile

1896 sounds
    1736 posts

You won't get the exact "Family Guy" sound on Freesound as it would be a breach of copyright.
    On Freesound the only option is a sound-alike.

0 sounds
    4 posts

I don't think that sound has copyright. I've heard in other cartoons like Pink Panther. I just want to Know the name to search it. Somebody knows?

Thank You. smile

429 sounds
    343 posts

I think you can be pretty confident, that they've copyrighted their sounds.

0 sounds
    4 posts

Please, We can forget the copyright an return to the topic? Can anyone help me with the name of sound?

Thank you very much. smile

48 sounds
    655 posts

javier_macross wrote:
    Please, We can forget the copyright an return to the topic? Can anyone help me with the name of sound?

Thank you very much. smile

OK, I know this was not the reply you wanted, but I'll go ahead. The sound has to be copyrighted. When other media use it, they first get the permission from the copyright holders; they don't just lift the sound from somewhere. Or they try to redo that sound from scratch and use it in their production.

167 sounds
    1423 posts

javier_macross wrote:
    I don't think that sound has copyright. I've heard in other cartoons like Pink Panther. I just want to Know the name to search it. Somebody knows?

Thank You. smile

That would likely be because the producers of Pink Panther had gained authorisation from the copyright holder to use it. smile

I am the thing that goes bump in the night...

╭─────────╮
    PLEASE VISIT
    ➤ Phazebook
    ➤ HeadCloud
    ╰─────────╯

9 posts