Forums

15 posts

0 sounds
    2 posts
    The shirt on my back

Hello
    I have just received my freesound T-Shirt and
    the quality is wonderful.

Thank you for a great website / service and a good T-Shirt.

68 sounds
    13 posts

yeah, the shirts are really nice.. hq print as well

73 sounds
    88 posts

Hi,

Do you have a pic of one please?

Paul

Fender Rhodes Suitcase / Fender Rhodes Stage / Hohner E7 Clavinet / Yamaha DX7 Mk1 & DX21 / Nord Stage 88 Classic / Mini Moog / Multi Moog / Korg Poly 61 / Roland Juno 6 / Roland XV5050 (module). Cubase Pro 8.5 / Sibelius 7. Dell Inspiron 3737, Windows 10 Professional, 1.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 64-bit, Intel Core i3.
    68 sounds
    13 posts

https://shop.spreadshirt.es/freesound

73 sounds
    88 posts

Cheers, they look good wink

Fender Rhodes Suitcase / Fender Rhodes Stage / Hohner E7 Clavinet / Yamaha DX7 Mk1 & DX21 / Nord Stage 88 Classic / Mini Moog / Multi Moog / Korg Poly 61 / Roland Juno 6 / Roland XV5050 (module). Cubase Pro 8.5 / Sibelius 7. Dell Inspiron 3737, Windows 10 Professional, 1.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 64-bit, Intel Core i3.
    68 sounds
    13 posts

yea definitely worth the money and a great way to support freesound!

1373 sounds
    400 posts

The quality of the material is very good and durable, but I won't tell you what the logo resembles. Perhaps use your imagination. Oh god, I'm actually being subtle. Consequently I wear it inside out. That's all I'm saying. Time to order a new one.

Trouble runs, far away, in the night.
    68 sounds
    13 posts

@toiletrolltube how long have you been wearing it then? to me the print (still) looks pretty decent.

1373 sounds
    400 posts

aerror wrote:
    @toiletrolltube how long have you been wearing it then? to me the print (still) looks pretty decent.

Probably about 4 years, but I'm not very careful with washing directions, everything at 60 degrees with mixed colours doesn't help. Honestly though, I wore it inside out from the beginning, I don't like people irl to know my internet life. Maybe my heart corrupted it. smile

68 sounds
    13 posts

toiletrolltube wrote:
    aerror wrote:

Probably about 4 years, but I'm not very careful with washing directions, everything at 60 degrees with mixed colours doesn't help. Honestly though, I wore it inside out from the beginning, I don't like people irl to know my internet life. Maybe my heart corrupted it. smile

LOL.. what's the point then to wear shirts with a print on it if you wear them inside out? wink

1373 sounds
    400 posts

Aerrer. Because it's a reflection, not a projection. Best that people find for themselves. The point of shirts? Interesting question: warmth; comfort; safe from embarrassment; social laws/acceptance etc. Now I'm really talking shit. Sorry. smile

I know, that's kind of hypocritical. I like a band called Godflesh and have posted about them on my blog, but my blog is not me, just a version in flux.

68 sounds
    13 posts

@toiletrolltube well, i get that this is a(n) (under)statement but for me t-shirt with prints have always been something like communication.

1373 sounds
    400 posts

Aerror, nicely put with the double parenthesis (very clever) and I understand (I think). But some of us (me included) are very shy. You might find that hard to believe.

Oh, and definitely not understated.

68 sounds
    13 posts

toiletrolltube wrote:But some of us (me included) are very shy. You might find that hard to believe.

not at all and don't get me wrong, i wasn't judging rather than pressing my point of view.

1373 sounds
    400 posts

Of course aerror, I didn't think you were judging. I understood your point without biscuits. What am I talking about? It's not really me, it's just a pretense. I don't know what any words mean.

Aaaah, T-Shirts, the conversations we can have. Nice chatting with you. And now I experience deja vu for some reason.

15 posts