A new game, better adjusted to what FS is. Do you have a sense of humor? Do you think it's possible to gather at least 101 unique jokes related to sound? Would you like to try?
How do you know, that drummer is waiting in front of the door?
The knocking keeps speeding up...
(...and after the door is open, they still knocking...)
What's the difference between a jet airplane and a trumpet?
About three decibels.
Here's a few
3.How do you know when a bassist is at your front door?.....They don't know when to come in.
4. How many guitarists does it take to change a light bulb?....... 100, one to change the light bulb, 99 to stand around saying "I could do that".
5.What do you call a drummer who breaks up with his girlfriend?..... Homeless.
6. I had to sack our first drummer. Poor lad wasn't very good but he took it really badly. Ended up throwing himself behind a bus.
7.What's the difference between a drum machine and a drummer? You only have to punch the information into a drum machine once...
8.A drummer got sick of all the drummer jokes. So he went to his favorite shop and said "I am a guitarist. I would like to buy a Fender stratocaster guitar and a Marshall amp"..."You're a drummer" said the shopkeeper. After an awkward silence the drummer finally admitted it and asked the shopkeeper how he knew.The shopkeeper replied "This is a vegetable shop".
9. What do you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
A flat minor.
10. What's the difference between a sound engineer and a toilet?
A toilet only has to take shit from one arsehole at a time.
11. Why do you see lightning before you hear thunder?
Because even God has to wait for sound!
12. what's the difference between an onion and a banjo?
no one cries when you cut up a banjo.
13. What's the best way to tune a banjo?
with wire cutters.