Forums

14 posts

429 sounds
    343 posts
    Happy new year dear freesounders!

Well yeah, i just wanted to wish you all a happy new year smile

On a side note, does anyone record it? I managed to get some distant fireworks. I live far from the city though, so there's not endless explosions to be heard.

429 sounds
    343 posts

Thank you, and good luck getting there toiletrolltube grin

Why not start recording now, and get your drop into unconsciousness wink

869 sounds
    837 posts

He kids, It's not that late here but all the best for all of you freesounders...

To hear, you first have to listen
    371 sounds
    254 posts

Kyster wrote:
    Well yeah, i just wanted to wish you all a happy new year smile

On a side note, does anyone record it? I managed to get some distant fireworks. I live far from the city though, so there's not endless explosions to be heard.

Happy New Year to you and all at freesound....small village here,i just recorded these early fireworks from a couple of houses with young children.
    http://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/140206/

429 sounds
    343 posts

klankbeeld wrote:
    He kids, It's not that late here but all the best for all of you freesounders...

...and you too Klankbeeld smile

juskiddink
    Happy New Year to you and all at freesound....small village here,i just recorded these early fireworks from a couple of houses with young children.
    http://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/140206/

Thanks juskiddink smile

I hope to upload a little in the next couple of days. I think i got some decent sounds tonight.

121 sounds
    1544 posts

happy ny guys smile

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    410 sounds
    40 posts

Happy freesounding in 2012 y'all!

www.rutgermuller.nl
    75 sounds
    191 posts

Happy Sampling in 2012!!!

Record all the crap you can!! doesnt matter if it sounds like shit.
    0 sounds
    1 post

Happy New Year to everyone

48 sounds
    654 posts

Happy new year to you, too, Kyster! I do live in the city, but I have never really been a recorder, until i started doing the dares here on freesound, and now i absolutely love it! Actually speaking, i always wanted to do the recordings but wasn't really motivated, but now that i've done it, hopefully i get some good recordings in this year!

527 sounds
    651 posts

I also wish everyone a happy new year. Happy recording, sampling, remixing, whatever. And a curse to all evil spammers.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    869 sounds
    837 posts

Happy new year you all.

this is for you all wink

http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/172881/

Up to a great freesounders year!!

To hear, you first have to listen
    1330 sounds
    1493 posts

Hurray! The world didn't end after all. We have made it into 2013 ... Well, the eastern hemisphere has, at least.

hmmmm..... erm..... I forgot...
    429 sounds
    343 posts

Happy new year everybody. Hope you all make I into 2013 without any problems smile

14 posts