Forums

8 posts

1 sound
    2 posts
    New, old guy

Ive been using Freesound for a very long time under a different name but had to create a new account because I lost all the info related to the other one. No big deal though, as I am finally going to be an active member here. Just got a ZOOM H2n, love it, and just uploaded my first sample. Little about myself. I'm into experimental music. I really like the use of organic and industrial sounds, anything unique. Grew up on guys like Aphex Twin, Matmos, Datachi, etc. I play Tabla (Classical Indian drums)banjo, since, and produce electronic music. 30 something living up in the mountains. Hope I posted this in the right forum! Have a good one.

"Beauty and Strength, leaping laughter and delicious languor, force and fire, are of us". LIBER AL II.20
    1705 sounds
    1050 posts

Welcome back..

To hear, you first have to listen
    329 sounds
    66 posts

Indeed, welcome back!

I've been considering upgrading to a Zoom H2n, so I'm looking forward to hearing your sounds!

1 sound
    2 posts

Thanks guys, yeah I love the H2n, its quality for price is amazing to me. I actually use it to record vocals. I have no good place in my house to record and have two young children that make it near impossible to have a second to myself, so i put a jacket up on the dash of my car and sit in there to record. It sounds studio quality to me, just a little EQ and light compression. Anyway, I havent used anything other than X/Y on the mic yet and the sound I uploaded doesn't really do it justice. It's waiting for moderation right now, been about 24 hours now, so should be soon smile

"Beauty and Strength, leaping laughter and delicious languor, force and fire, are of us". LIBER AL II.20
    121 sounds
    1565 posts

Welcome back! I just moderated your sound! wink

- bram

Admin | Support | Freesound Benevolent Dictator For Life | ...
    0 sounds
    1 post

Welcome back buddy...

rubyqq

0 sounds
    1 post

Welcome Back smile

0 sounds
    1 post

hey. Welcome back !

8 posts