Forums

3 posts

7 sounds
    14 posts
    Cannot upload avatar

I'm trying to upload an avatar to my forum profile but it's not working. This is what it says:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/13449315274e07577839d4c.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

And not avatar is uploaded. :/ It's in GIF format by the way.

0 sounds
    8 posts

I am having the same problem, with same error message, and the avatar gallery won't load to allow me to choose another pre-existing avatar either. I'm using google chrome latest edition browser. I've seen this problem in other BBS like this, but never found a solution, so I hope this CAN be fixed??? Mine is JPG format.
    Thanks,
    Gina

AWOLGina AKA Gina Jordan Upstate NY Adirondacks region http://www.facebook.com/pages/AWOLGina/207840749263467
    1 sound
    16 posts

I'm having the same problem, and I've tried saving the image as .jpg, gif and png, all are below 6kb, the jpeg is 5.47kb the png is 4.91, and the gif is 4.44kb - none of them are uploading.
    Please can you fix this?

3 posts